Features of JMDC Claims Database
- The largest epidemiology claims database available to Japan
- A processed, standardized database that enables the immediate launch of research
- An abundance of usage records
- Ad hoc Survey Service Addressing specific research questions by offering a service that defines the requirements, analyzes the data, and provides a report
- Raw Data and Statistical Analysis Service [Database Research] Our service provides an analyzed data set for building real-world evidence, as well as statistical analysis support
- Publications You can see a list of presented papers and conference presentations using the JMDC Claims Database. From the viewpoints of public health, epidemiology, clinical medicine, medical policy, etc., new knowledge read from real world data is developed every day.